There are many password reset – sync problems reported by our clients when they are working from home, your AD (Active Directory) password Change may not sync to your PC which can lead to lockdown your password). The password changed for everything, except you still need to use the old password to log into your computer when it starts up, here are some troubleshooting steps
- Log in to your computer and connect to VPN
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del
- Click Change a Password option
- Enter Old Password and then New Password.
- You should get a message that the password is changed.
- Then immediately update the new password on your phone (if you have email set-up on your phone).
- If any of your applications like outlook, skype, teams used to change the password in all application
- Restart your computer and log in with the new password
In case you changed the password online on your office365/ Single Signon application some time the password does not sync with your computer, you may try below steps
- Sign on to your computer using your old password
- Sign on to VPN using your new password
- Press Windows Key + L
- Enter the new password to sign in back and the system will sync password at that time. Restart your PC and sign in back to verify
If this works, comment and share to your friends and organization users experiencing this issue
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.